5 signs your cat has less energy that you can notice
Your cat may have a seizure. When going through these incidents. A cat that has just faced loss, or a former stray cat who has lived a cruel life, may have weakness, seepage, and sleep all the time. Of course, a cat, when raised for a long time, he will come up a lot. Because at one stage of human life, up to 5 generations of cats can be fed .
Symptoms that indicate that the cat has less vitality, aging, and is close to returning to the cat’s star.
- Dizziness Even if the cat can’t tell you, the cat’s symptoms are weakening. When walking, you will not walk straight. Sei left right If your cat is old Even if a cat lives up to 24 years, not all cats are old, but their staggering gait can be caused by anemia. Of course, a healthy cat won’t stagger. You can be sure that the cat is weakened or something is wrong.
- Discomfort Weakness is a loss of strength, sometimes the cat you raise may not have the strength to stand up and have to crawl to the toilet. This is likely to happen when the cat is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Low body temperature If the cat’s body temperature is low It can be fatal. Especially with older cats. Another thing is that the skin begins to tighten. Usually, there is a leather that is anchored. If the skin is tight, it is a symptom of loss of water in the body in large quantities. If a cat is supposed to warm up by wrapping itself in a towel, cast a slow warm-up spell, as usual, their body temperature is 37-42 degrees.
- Can’t eat rice Cats, like people, when they are so weak that they can’t eat, they don’t have the strength, and there’s a high probability that hypoglycemia follows. A dying cat may stop eating, but it is best to consult with a veterinarian before deciding whether to force the cat to eat.
And determine the cause of illness. In some cases, cats may not be able to eat due to pain from inflamed mouth, or because of clogged nose and inability to smell food.
- Slimming for no reason Sick cats are usually small and thin. Of course, cats with hooks feed every meal and are thin. It is already unusual, very easy to notice. Some people will feel pity for the cat and find a way to protect the cat from the blow. But some cats don’t lose their lives. If your cat returns to eating or supplementing their favorite food, they will be able to return to their original proportions and health.
Summary Although it is inevitable that they will get sick, weaken at the close of death, or return to the cat star, as they may call it, but observing and knowing only trying to help them recover has a chance that the cat will return to health and stay with us for many years to come. Just pay attention. Observe, care, and don’t leave them alone.